Technology Enhanced Learning Spaces
Mission & Goals
As part of the Office of Information Technologies, we promote and support the integration of technology in teaching, learning and scholarship at the University of Notre Dame. We are dedicated to service, partnership and innovation.
- Immediate clasroom response
- Preventive maintenance
- Faculty classroom guidance
- Portable equipment support
Learning Spaces Design & Consultation
- Creation, installation, maintenance
Computer Lab Support
- Desktop administration and maintenance
- Computer labs
- Residence halls
Brian Burchett, Technology Enhanced Learning Spaces Manager • 574-631-6503
Join a Great Team
Notre Dame ranked #35 on IDG's Computerworld Best Places to work in IT 2013. Find out why you should join our team.