Beginning Saturday, September 22, at 11:00 p.m. through 3:00 p.m. (ET) Sunday, September 23, Office of Information Technologies (OIT) systems engineers will perform a variety of planned maintenance activities and upgrades.
Major IT services that will be UNAVAILABLE for some or all of the maintenance period includes:
- Banner and all administrative applications including:
- ODS reporting and all dependent applications (including GLez, PeopleEZ and Person Profile)
- Administrative systems (INB, OnBase and other Banner-related systems)
- Payroll and benefits information, vacation/sick days, class search, and other self-service (SSB) systems
- Batch and real time integrations with Banner
- Advance and other Oracle databases and related applications
- Business Objects
- Course Instructor Feedback
- DegreeWorks (Graduation Progress System)
- DT6 (Applications load to Banner)
- Event Management System (EMS)
- Permit parking (BOSSCARS and iNDCARS)
The VoIP telephone system will be patched. During this time, VoIP phones will be briefly interrupted once they are restarted. Calls in process will NOT be interrupted; the phone will restart after the call is terminated.
Services NOT affected by this maintenance include:
- Internet access
- Wired and wireless network services
- Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive)
- www.nd.edu (main ND web page)
- Centrex telephones
If you have any questions, please contact the OIT Help Desk at 574-631-8111, email@example.com or chat online at: help.nd.edu.