- Instructions for navigating the calendar
- IT Planned Maintenance
- Standard Maintenance Email Notifications
- Unscheduled Maintenance
Scheduled maintenance affecting general campus can be viewed in the calendar below.
- You can move the calendar forward or backward through time using the controls on the upper left side of the calendar.
- You can print the calendar. Please be green and print only when absolutely necessary.
- You can adjust the view of the calendar to a weekly view, a monthly view, or use the default agenda view.
- By clicking on the name/title of any maintenance you can see the details of that maintenance. Note: If the window of text is truncated, change to the Agenda view and you'll have the ability to scroll to view the full text.
The OIT coordinates with representatives from many campus departments to plan and schedule maintenance events that will affect many services and impact a significant number of customers.Because of the complexity and amount of work being done, these events may cause services to be unavailable for 12-48 hours on the scheduled weekends. The following dates are currently reserved for this work:
|February 12, 2012||February 3, 2013|
|June 10, 2012||April 7, 2013|
|July 22, 2012||June 9, 2013|
|August 12, 2012||July 21, 2013|
|September 30, 2012||August 11, 2013|
|October 28, 2012||October 27, 2013|
To receive email notifications about major or significant scheduled maintenance and changes, subscribe to the IT-Events LISTSERV list.
The OIT has a special communication process for unscheduled maintenance and service issues.