Create and share PDF documents to protect and control sensitive information.
NEW: Adobe Acrobat is part of the Creative Cloud Suite:
- The Creative Cloud contains Adobe’s desktop applications plus some new services which are only available through this suite. For more details, click here.
- Under Notre Dame’s Adobe expanded Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA), the Creative Cloud can be installed by ND faculty and staff (deemed Knowledge Workers) on institutional-owned and personal computers. The end-user has the ability to "activate" the software on up to two computers, provided that both computers are not in simultaneous use. The same user can't be using both computers at the same time.
- Contact your IT support staff for access to the creative cloud application or click here. Individual components are available on the OIT Software Downloads page (e.g., Dreamweaver Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- This software is configured to check for updates from Adobe. You will be prompted to accept updates as Adobe releases them. You can choose whether or when to update the software
Acrobat Pro is licensed for use ONLY in the following conditions:
- Only current Notre Dame faculty or staff may download this title.
- You are not allowed to copy, distribute, or reverse engineer this software.
- This software is the copyrighted property of Adobe.
In order to download this software, you must be on campus (not just connected via VPN).