Autodesk Education Master Suite
The Autodesk Education Master Suite 2014 includes the following 2D and 3D design components:
- AutoCAD Architecture
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- AutoCAD Electrical
- AutoCAD Map 3D
- AutoCAD Mechanical
- AutoCAD MEP
- AutoCAD Plant 3D
- AutoCAD Raster Design
- AutoCAD Structural Detailing
- AutoCAD Utility Design
- Autodesk Alias Design
- Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler
- Autodesk Infraworks
- Autodesk Inventor Professional
- Autodesk Mudbox
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage
- Autodesk ReCap
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional
- Autodesk Showcase
- Autodesk Simulation CFD Design Study Environment
- Autodesk Simulation CFD Motion
- Autodesk Simulation Mechanical
- Autodesk Simulation Mudflow Adviser Ultimate
- Autodesk Sketchbook Designer
- Autodesk Vault Basic
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design.
Autodesk Educational Master Suite components are licensed for use ONLY in the following conditions:
- Only current Notre Dame faculty may install this title.
- This software may only be installed on computers that are owned by the University of Notre Dame, NOT on personally owned computers.
- Version 2014 or later of this software may ONLY be used for teaching and academic research. It can NOT be used for administrative purposes. Staff who ned to use Autodesk software for administrative purposes may use the 2013 version, which is the last version of the educational edition eligible for this purpose.
- This software may only be installed on computers that are located at the main campus of the University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Indiana.
- This software will work only while you are on Notre Dame's network. If you are not on the Notre Dame network, this software title will not launch.
- This software has a limited number of licenses, meaning only a certain number of people can use this software at the same time. If that license ceiling is met, you will be unable to launch this software.
- You are not allowed to copy, distribute, or reverse engineer this software.
- This software is the copyrighted property of Autodesk.
If you agree to the license above, please email the OIT Software Licensing Group to borrow media for this title.
Faculty in the Colleges of Engineering and Science can email Engineering and Science Computing for information on obtaining this title.
In order to use this software, you must be on campus or connected via VPN.