Use work or school files on your computer with Box Drive.
You can see and find your files from Box.nd.edu on your computer with Box Drive. You can:
- View and organize your files in your computer’s file system, such as:
- Explorer on Windows
- Finder on macOS
- Open files with apps installed on your computer. When you save, files are saved to the cloud
- See all of your files in Box while taking less storage space on your computer
Box Drive is licensed for use ONLY in the following conditions:
- Only current Notre Dame faculty, staff, or students may download and use this title.
- This software may be installed on a personally-owned computer as well as computers that are owned by the University of Notre Dame.
- You are not allowed to copy, distribute, or reverse engineer this software.
- This software is the copyrighted property of Box.
To install Box Drive, please follow the instructions in this knowledge base article.