See Download Links below for all available versions of Office
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 for Windows
Choose the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Office 2016:
- In most cases, you should install the 32-bit version of Microsoft Office. We recommend the 32-bit version of Office, because it helps prevent compatibility issues with most other applications, especially third-party add-ins.
- You might want to install the 64-bit version of Office if you usually work with extra-large databases or worksheets or develop for the 64-bit platform.
- If you already have a 64-bit version of Office installed on your computer running on a 64-bit operating system, you must install the 64-bit version of Office.
Microsoft Office is licensed for use ONLY in the following conditions:
- Only current Notre Dame faculty or staff may download and use this title.
- This software may ONLY be installed on computers that are owned by the University of Notre Dame, NOT on personally owned computers.
- To install the software on personally-owned computers, please refer to Additional Guidance below
- You are not allowed to copy, distribute, or reverse engineer this software.
- This software is the copyrighted property of Microsoft
Faculty/Staff Home Use Program – You may obtain this software from Office 365 website (knowledge workers only)
Students: You may obtain this software from Office 365 website
For Microsoft Office updates please use Microsoft's Update Site
In order to download this software, you must be on campus (not just connected via VPN).