Statistical software including data analysis, data management, and graphics
Stata is licensed for use ONLY in the following conditions:
- Only current Notre Dame faculty or staff may download this title.
- This software may only be installed on computers that are owned by the University of Notre Dame, NOT on personally owned computers.
- This software will work only while you are on Notre Dame's network. If you are not on the Notre Dame network, this software title will not launch.
- This software has a limited number of licenses, meaning only a certain number of people can use this software at the same time. If that license ceiling is met, you will be unable to launch this software.
- You are not allowed to copy, distribute, or reverse engineer this software.
- This software is the copyrighted property of Stata.
In addition to the concurrent licenses which faculty or staff can download onto institutionally-owned computers, Notre Dame participates in the Stata GradPlan. This program allows Notre Dame faculty, staff, or students to purchase Stata licenses and manuals at a significant discount. A complete list of options and costs are available HERE. Orders can also be placed with Stata at 800-782-8272. Please contact OIT Software for more information.
In order to download this software, you must be on campus (not just connected via VPN).
In order to use this title, you must have the KeyAccess Client installed on your system.
In order to use this software, you must be on campus or connected via VPN.