Beginning Saturday, April 27, at 6:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. (ET) Sunday, April 28, Office of Information Technologies (OIT) systems engineers will perform a variety of maintenance activities and upgrades to the Banner service.
Banner-related services that will be UNAVAILABLE for some or all of the maintenance period include:
- ODS reporting and all dependent applications (including GLez, PeopleEZ and Person Profile)
- Administrative systems (INB, OnBase and other Banner-related systems)
- Payroll and benefits information, vacation/sick days, class search, and other self-service (SSB) systems
- Batch and real-time integrations with Banner
- Course Instructor Feedback
- DegreeWorks (Graduation Progress System)
- Permit parking (BOSSCARS and iNDCARS)
Services NOT affected by this maintenance include:
- Internet access
- Wired and wireless network services
- Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive)
- www.nd.edu (main ND web page)
- VoIP and Centrex telephones
If you have any questions, please contact your departmental IT support staff, or the OIT Help Desk at 574-631-8111, email@example.com or chat online at: help.nd.edu.