OIT offers a variety of training classes on popular software to help you add valuable skills to your resume. But did you know we offer a series of classes in some applications to help you build your skills to intermediate and advanced levels?Classes in Publishing and Design, Google, and Form and Survey Tools available in a series:
- Google—Features a variety of topics including: Gmail, Calendar, Drive (6 different classes), and Mail Merge Using Google & Gmail
- InDesign CC—4 levels of classes: Basic Document Creation, Intermediate Document Creation, Tips & Tricks, and Tables, Calendars & Grids
- Photoshop CC—4 levels of classes: Introduction, Basic Photo Manipulation, Basic Layers & Text, and Working with Color
- Qualtrics Forms—5 levels of classes: Basic, Contact Lists & Embedded Data, Data & Analysis, Reports, and Workflow
- Spreadsheet Apps (Spreadsheets, Excel 2019 & Google Sheets)—2 levels of each class
- Spreadsheets: Introduction, and Formulas & Functions
- Excel 2019: Macros Introduction, and Pivot Tables
- Google Sheets: Macros Introduction and Pivot Tables
- Tableau—2 levels of classes: Introduction, and Intermediate
Most of the classes begin in February. For a full schedule of OIT training classes and descriptions, go to oit.nd.edu/training.
If you are interested in attending a class, please register at endeavor.nd.edu, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration help or additional information.