This fall, the OIT training class schedule includes two new spreadsheet classes that cover both Excel 2019 and Google Sheets. You can build and diversify your spreadsheet skills through learning the key aspects of working with data in spreadsheets and discovering the “how-to” in both applications. As an added bonus, these classes are now free of charge.
No prior experience required in the Spreadsheets, Level I: Introduction class. In this class, you will:
- Explore both interfaces and key terminology
- Learn how to simplify data entry using validation
- Create basic formulas and functions
- Discover new chart types and their applications
Spreadsheets, Level II: Formulas & Functions is the advanced class. It is recommended that you have either taken the introduction class (above) or have previous experience working with Excel and Google Sheets. In the class, you will:
- Refresh your knowledge of basic formulas and functions
- Create named data ranges
- Dive into conditional functions
- Discover how to use lookup functions
Both of these classes will be offered twice this fall, and become part of the standard class schedule in the future. To access the entire fall training class schedule, go to oit.nd.edu/training. You must register in Endeavor to attend these classes at endeavor.nd.edu. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.