Assistant Vice President for Community IT Experience
- Notre Dame, IN 46556
- +1 574-631-0496
The Community IT Experience team seeks to empower our partners across the University in guiding and supporting their experience with technology services in support of our shared mission.
The Community IT Experience division is comprised of five areas:
- Client Experience: A foundation of technology support and device management available to all faculty, staff and students.
- Enhanced Technology Partnerships: Enhanced technology support customized to unique departmental needs.
- Enterprise Applications: Systems and data integrations that support the administrative, teaching and research mission of the University.
- Enterprise Platforms: Low-code configuration based platforms that enable rapid delivery of solutions to the University.
- Reporting and Analytics: Data infrastructure and reporting that enable University decisions.
Tracy joined the OIT in 2003 as an application developer and progressed into both project manager and team manager roles before being promoted to Senior Director in 2017 and Assistant Vice President in 2022. She received undergraduate and master's degrees from Notre Dame and is Project Management Professional certified.
Tracy is passionate about the value of diversity and creating an inclusive culture that welcomes and encourages people of all backgrounds and life experiences. She enjoys attending Notre Dame women’s basketball games with her family and is a lead volunteer at Cultivate Food Rescue