OIT: Collaborative IT Services
The Collaborative Information Technology Services (CITS) group consists of 9 teams united in the goal of empowering our partners across the University through the effective use of technology.
- Help Desk - Delivers the primary line of computer and technology assistance via phone, chat, email, and in person
- Core User IT Services and Computer Workstation Program (CWP) - Provides tools that enable efficient endpoint management, as well as manages printing, classroom and computer lab technologies. CWP is responsible for managing the procurement and delivery of University-funded workstations for eligible faculty and staff.
- College of Arts & Letters IT Services - Provides IT support and consulting services for faculty and staff in the College of Arts and Letters, as well as managing college specific classrooms, student computer labs, faculty research labs and departmental conference rooms.
- Notre Dame International - Partners with Notre Dame International to provide technology solutions and support to the Global Gateway network and facilities around the world. In addition to relationship management, the team collaborates with division leadership to help NDI meet strategic initiatives, while maintaining the distinct local and cultural personality of each location.
- Academic IT Services - Embedded IT solution consultants, AV specialist, and enhanced support services technicians provide IT services to faculty and staff in the School of Architecture, Keough School of Global Affairs, and Centers and Institutes reporting to the Provost Office, including the IDEA Center and Innovation Park. Also manages departmental classrooms, conference rooms, printing services, the School of Architecture's Digital Design Studio, Walsh Family Hall Auditorium, Hesburgh Center Auditorium, and faculty research labs.
- EVP IT Solutions - Partners with the division of University Enterprises and Events to provide IT services and solutions for Campus Dining, University Catering, Morris Inn and Notre Dame Conference Center, Campus Card Office, GameDay Operations, University Events and Experience Notre Dame as well as other departments of that division. Also provides IT services and support for the OIT, Investments, University Operations and Facilities Design and Operations.
- Campus Admin IT Solutions - Provides software solutions and support through implementing third party applications, custom development, integrations and vendor management for the divisions of Facilities Design and Operations, Campus Safety and University Operations and University Enterprise and Events. Also assists with technology initiatives for Athletics, Development, Office of the President and Office of the Executive Vice President.
- Campus Safety IT Solutions - Partners with the division of Campus Safety to provide technology support and IT solutions to meet the needs of the Notre Dame Police Department, Notre Dame Fire Department and Risk Management.
- President Leadership IT Services - Provides technology support and consulting solutions for all coaches, student-athletes, administrators and staff in Athletics. Oversees the support team for Main Building and manages the relationship between the OIT and Alumni.