The OIT Help Desk provides prompt, courteous, and informed IT support to currently affiliated members of the ND community, especially in the following areas:
- Application Questions
- Computer Setup & Troubleshooting
- Network Configuration
- PrintND/Pharos Assistance
You can reach the OIT Help Desk via the following options:
- ServiceNow Self-Service Portal: servicenow.nd.edu (the knowledgebase is available 24/7!)
- Telephone: 574-631-8111
- Walk-in: 115 DeBartolo Hall
- Chat: help.nd.edu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For time-sensitive assistance, you'll generally receive the fastest response via Telephone, Walk-in or Chat.
Following the direction of University leadership, most OIT staff will continue to work remotely, including the OIT Help Desk. In-person campus visits with any OIT employee should be expected to be by appointment only.
115 DeBartolo Hall
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Walk-in assistance only on Wednesdays 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. when we are closed for Staff Meetings.
Contacts outside standard business hours will generally be handled by our student employees.
To facilitate social distancing, walk-in assistance will be available by appointment only.
We remain open on Labor Day holidays, when classes are in session, while most campus offices are closed. We are closed for other university holidays.
Summer/Intersession Support Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- (Closed Wednesdays 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. for Staff Meetings)
Options When the Help Desk Is Closed
When the Help Desk is closed, you can still contact us by the following methods, and we will respond to you when we reopen:
- Search the knowledge base or log an incident at servicenow.nd.edu
- Leave a message by calling (574) 631-8111
- Send email to email@example.com
Emergency Issues When the Help Desk is Closed
If an OIT service experiences an outage outside OIT Help Desk hours, please call (574) 631-8111 and follow the prompts to report a service outage.