Now is the perfect time to take your skills to a new level. OIT offers intermediate and advanced level classes in many of the most popular topics in October. It’s a great chance to brush up on some skills you haven’t used for a while or add some new ones to your list.
- Learn to use the Google productivity apps in Google Drive, Level I: Working in Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Get tips to use more of Google Drive’s features in Google Drive, Level II: More Drive Features
- Help your team be more productive with the use of Google Drive, Level II: Shared Drives
- Learn to use Google’s new Groups interface in Google Groups
Media and Design classes:
- Resize, manipulate, touch up photos and learn to work with layers in Photoshop
- Design posters, digital signs, and newsletters in InDesign
- Create digital signs, social media posts, web pages and videos with easy-to-use Spark
- Create infographics quickly and easily with Piktochart
- Take a step deeper into data analysis in Excel and Sheets with Spreadsheets, Level II: Formulas and Functions
- Classes continue to be offered in Excel 2019, Level II: Macros Introduction and Excel 2019, Level II: PivotTables
For those who need a more robust tool for surveys or for workflow, Qualtrics classes might be the right choice. And for those digging into ND data, check out the dataND Introduction class and the two Tableau classes.
Other OIT Quick Sessions:
Don’t have much time for training? Try the new 30-minute Time-Out for Tech sessions or hour-long Lunch & Learn in October:
- Time-Out for Tech: MS Excel vs Google Sheets—Learn which tool is best for you
- Time-Out for Tech: How to Host Safe Public Zoom Meetings—Get tips from the Zoom team on how to safely host meetings
- OIT Lunch & Learn: Problem-Proof Your Technology—The OIT Help Desk to give you tips on what you can do to prevent technical problems from happening.
You can find a complete calendar of fall classes plus information about Time-Out for Tech at oit.nd.edu/training.
Not sure if a class is right for you? Feel free to contact 574-631-7227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.