Beginning Friday, July 21 at 5:00 p.m. through 6:00 p.m. (ET) Sunday, July 23, Office of Information Technologies (OIT) systems engineers will perform a variety of planned maintenance activities and upgrades.
The following services and the timeframe they are affected are listed below.
Tableau Server for staff and faculty will be UNAVAILABLE on Friday, July 21 from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. (This does not impact Tableau Server for Investments.)
Any web service that requires a NetID and password for access using the Central Authentication Service (login.nd.edu) will be INTERMITTENTLY UNAVAILABLE on Saturday, July 22 from 5:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive)
Other services that will be UNAVAILABLE on Sunday, July 23 from 12:01 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. include:
- Banner and all administrative applications including:
- ODS reporting and all dependent applications (including GLEZ, PeopleEZ and Person Profile)
- Administrative systems (INB, OnBase and other Banner-related systems)
- Payroll and benefits information, vacation/sick days, class search, and other self-service (SSB) systems
- Advance, RMS Housing, ID Card System and other Oracle databases and related applications
- Microsoft SQL server based applications such as:
- RecSports Recreation Management
- CodeRed RMS
- KeyKeeper - Key Systems Security Asset Management
Services NOT affected by this maintenance include:
- Internet access
- Wired network services
- VoIP and Centrex telephones
If you have any questions, please contact your departmental IT support staff, or the OIT Help Desk at 574-631-8111, firstname.lastname@example.org or chat online at https://help.nd.edu.