Beginning Saturday, July 31 at 8 a.m. through 8 p.m. (ET) Sunday, August 1, 2021, Office of Information Technologies (OIT) systems engineers will perform a variety of planned maintenance activities and upgrades.
The wired and wireless network in most campus buildings will be UNAVAILABLE for some of the maintenance period while network engineers will replace the router equipment. The timeframe is as follows:
- Saturday from 5 to 9 a.m.: The wired and wireless networks will be unavailable. NOTE: Remote VPN connections to campus and the Data Center will NOT be affected.
- Sunday from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m.: There will be rolling interruptions of the wired and wireless network of approximately 30 minutes in most campus buildings as the router connection for each building is activated.
Other major IT services that may be UNAVAILABLE for some or all of the maintenance period include:
Banner and all administrative applications including:
- ODS reporting and all dependent applications (including GLez, PeopleEZ and Person Profile)
- Administrative systems (Admin Pages, Xtender, OnBase and other Banner-related systems)
- Payroll and benefits information, vacation/sick days, class search, and other self-service (SSB) systems
- Batch and real time integrations with Banner
- NOVO class search
- Advance and other Oracle databases and related applications
- Business Objects
- Course Instructor Feedback
- DegreeWorks (Graduation Progress System)
- CorpFS file storage
- Print@ND (Pharos)
- Internet access
- VoIP & Centrex telephones
Services NOT affected by this maintenance include:
- Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive)
- www.nd.edu (main ND web page)