Beginning Saturday, July 7, at 6:00 a.m. through 4:00 p.m. (ET) Sunday, July 8, Office of Information Technologies (OIT) systems engineers will perform a variety of planned maintenance activities and upgrades.
Major IT services that will be UNAVAILABLE for some or all of the maintenance period include:
- Non-Banner, Oracle-backed applications including Advance, Irish1Card, and some Cold Fusion applications
OnBase will be unavailable on July 7 between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Services NOT affected by this maintenance include:
- Banner and ODS reporting and all dependent applications (including GLez, PeopleEZ and Person Profile)
- Internet access
- Wired and wireless network services
- Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive)
- Lenel door access
- www.nd.edu (main ND web page)
- VoIP and Centrex telephones