On Sunday, February 4 at 12:01 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (ET), Office of Information Technologies (OIT) systems engineers will perform various maintenance activities and upgrades.
During this time, several Microsoft SQL server-based applications will be UNAVAILABLE including:
- OnBase (Enterprise Content Management)
- Other departmental and back-end SQL databases such as:
- Trio Talent Search management System
- Trio Upward Bound management System
- Central Receiving Delivery Reporting - WITS
- Counseling center record management (Titanium)
- Identity Finder
The Financial Toolkit will be UNAVAILABLE for part of the maintenance window.
Services NOT affected by this maintenance include:
- Internet access
- Wired and wireless network services
- Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive)
If you have any questions, please contact your departmental IT support staff, or the OIT Help Desk at 574-631-8111, email@example.com or chat online at https://help.nd.edu.