The Office of Information Technologies (OIT) is hosting the second annual IT Spotlight, an informal conference on campus, for campus.
The conference will be held on Thursday October 19 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday October 20 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. It is a free conference open to ND faculty, staff and students. You can attend the sessions that interest you the most--whether it’s one session, a half-day or the whole conference. Plus, all participants can enter a drawing to win one of 3 $50 Amazon gift cards.
The 30-minute sessions will cover new features in apps you may use every day, new apps and other OIT products and services that can help you in your job.
Some of the conference topics include:
- New features in Gmail, Calendar, Drive
- Easy-to-use productivity and collaboration tools
- Using your iPhone or Android phone for work
- Editing your photos right on your phone
- Storage options: NetFile to Box to Google Drive and everything in-between
The conference will end with a session on future technology with lightning talks about current technologies and how they may change in the future.
For more information, including session descriptions, speaker biographies and the entire schedule, go to: oit.nd.edu/spotlight.