The eduroam certificate will expire at the end of this year. In order to reduce impact during the academic year, the Office of Information Technologies (OIT) will update this certificate on Monday, July 13 at 5:30 p.m.
To ensure you can connect to the campus WiFi network, it is recommended that you run the eduroam setup utility on each wireless device as soon as possible. This will configure your device for the new certificate. You can do this from any location.
To run the eduroam utility on your wireless devices, follow these steps:
- Open a browser from an existing network (eduroam, ND-Guest, wired, home, etc.)
- Download the eduroam utility at eduroam.nd.edu
- Follow the instructions to run the eduroam utility
- For additional details, go to this knowledge article
- Repeat these steps for all of your devices (laptops, smartphones, and tablets)
PLEASE NOTE: To run the utility on an iPhone or iPad, you must use the Safari browser. The utility will not work on iOS devices using the Chrome browser. Laptop users and Android users can use the Chrome browser.
Many IT services are not accessible when connected to ND-Guest, including Banner, Remote Apps, CorpFS, GLez, PeopleEZ, Business Objects, and others. To restore access to the eduroam network after 5:30 p.m., July 13, follow the steps above.