Do you want to sharpen your skills with popular computer applications and tools? Whether you’re trying to learn apps needed for your job, looking for a better solution for a process, or just want to increase your skill set, OIT training classes have something for you.
And remember—you can list classes you take as professional development in Endeavor. Here’s a look at the OIT training classes for the rest of the semester:
Publications & Design
- From posters to newsletters, learn to use Adobe InDesign like a pro with intermediate InDesign and Tips & Tricks
- Create and edit amazing videos easily with Adobe Rush
- Design everything from a poster to video fast and easily with Adobe Spark
- Learn to manipulate the color in your digital photos in Adobe Photoshop
- Learn how to use Google Drive more efficiently and effectively
- Enhance your skills in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Reach for the next level of data visualization and analytics with Tableau
- Training is also available on internal Notre Dame apps and resources including Data Governance, dataND, buyND, GLez, travelND and AiM
OIT classes are free to Notre Dame faculty, staff and students. The current schedule is available at: oit.nd.edu/training.
All classes are held in room 114 or 114E in the Information Technology Center (except for AiM classes). If you are interested in attending a class, please register at endeavor.nd.edu, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration help or additional information.