Do you want to sharpen your skills with popular computer applications and tools? Whether you’re trying to learn apps needed for your job, looking for a better solution for a process, or just want to increase your skill set, OIT training classes have something for you this October. And remember—you can list classes you take as professional development in Endeavor.
Here’s what OIT training classes can offer you in October:
- Display your data visually with infographics created in Piktochart
- From posters to newsletters, learn basic document layout and design in Adobe InDesign
- Tell your story quickly in posters, webpages & videos with Adobe Spark
- Create and edit amazing videos easily with Adobe Rush
- Become proficient in using digital photos in Adobe Photoshop
- Use Google Drive more efficiently and effectively
- See how to make Excel and Google Sheets do the work for you
- Manage your communication with campus groups using Google Groups
- Reach for the next level of data visualization and analytics with Tableau
- Automate your data collection by using Qualtrics forms & surveys
- Training is also available on internal Notre Dame apps and resources including Data Governance, dataND, buyND, GLez, travelND and AiM
OIT classes are free to Notre Dame faculty, staff and students. The current schedule is available at: oit.nd.edu/training.
All classes are held in room 114 or 114E in the Information Technology Center. If you are interested in attending a class, please register at endeavor.nd.edu, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration help or additional information.