OIT has a full schedule of classes to help you sharpen your technical skills this fall. Whether you are working remotely or are in your campus office, these classes can help you be more productive, show you ways to simplify your tasks, or develop a new skill. Once again, all OIT classes will be held via Zoom.
Start the new semester with classes that focus on the basics such as:
- Tableau is a leading tool to help you visualize data
- Qualtrics helps you create complex forms, surveys, and workflows
- Photoshop will help resize and touch up your photos
- Spreadsheets: Introduction will get you started in Excel and Google Sheets
- Google Drive: Introduction gives you a good foundation in the ways we can use Drive to collaborate
- InDesign is the graphic design software used by many for laying out posters, newsletters and digital signs
For those of you who are pressed for time, check out our new Time-Out for Tech program. It’s a quick way to keep up to date with technology.
To see the full schedule of classes, class descriptions and information about our new program, go to oit.nd.edu/training. Registration for all classes (except the Time-Out for Tech series) is through endeavor.nd.edu. Questions or concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-631-7227.