Cisco Unified Personal Communicator (CUPC)
Cisco Unified Personal Communicator (CUPC) integrates the most frequently used communications applications and services. CUPC users can easily access softphone, instant messaging, voicemail and multiparty conferencing to effectively communicate and collaborate from anywhere.
Cisco Unified Personal Communicator allows you to:
- Access voice, high-definition (HD) video, presence, IM, voice messages and more from a single unified interface
- Get answers and make decisions faster by seeing who is available and instantly starting a conversation
- Use soft phone and desk phone control to access audio and video
- Use for presence and IM-only or as part of a complete unified communications solution
Cisco Unified Personal Communicator is licensed for use ONLY in the following conditions:
- Only current Notre Dame faculty or staff may download and use this title.
- This software may be installed on personally-owned computers, as well as on computers that are owned by the University of Notre Dame.
- You are not allowed to copy, distribute, or reverse engineer this software.
In order to use this software, you must be on campus or connected via VPN.