Google Drive File Stream
Use work or school files on your computer with Google Drive File Stream
You can see and find your files in Google Drive on your computer with Google Drive File Stream. You can:
- Save specific files and folders offline, including Team Drives.
- View and organize your files in your computer’s file system, such as:
- Explorer on Windows
- Finder on macOS
- Open files with apps installed on your computer.
- See all of your files in Google Drive without using storage space on your computer.
- Anyone with a current Notre Dame @nd.edu account may download this title.
- This software may be installed on personally-owned computers, as well as computers that are owned by the University of Notre Dame.
- You are not allowed to copy, distribute, or reverse engineer this software.
- This software is the copyrighted property of Google
To setup Google Drive File Stream follow the instructions in this KB article.