Parallels Desktop for Macintosh
Provides hardware virtualization for Macintosh computers with Intel processors, enabling Windows applications to be installed in a Windows partition on a Macintosh.
Parallels Desktop for Macintosh is licensed for use ONLY in the following conditions:
- Only current Notre Dame faculty or staff may install this title.
- This software may only be installed on computers that are owned by the University of Notre Dame, NOT on personally owned computers.
- This software may only be installed on computers that are located at the main campus of the University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Indiana.
- You are not allowed to copy, distribute, or reverse engineer this software.
- This software is the copyrighted property of Parallels.
The OIT coordinates a volume pool of licenses to provide a significant discount on Parallels Desktop for Macintosh licenses for institutionally-owned computers.
If you agree to the license above, please email OIT Software for information on obtaining a license.
If Parallels Desktop is being un-installed from a Macintosh (not upgraded or re-installed), you MUST reclaim the license using the script below. Otherwise, that license assignment won't be freed to be used on another computer.
command line: prlsrvctl deactivate-license