Though “business as usual” may be far from usual these days, OIT’s technical training classes have been revamped to fit today’s new work life.
Some classes have been shortened, and the delivery method has changed for others. You’ll still find the same great content, but the presentation is designed to meet your specific needs.
Technical training classes are now offered one of these ways:
- In-person: Hands-on training led by an instructor in one of the IT Center training labs with limited attendance and social distancing
- Hybrid and hands-on training: Led by an instructor in one of the IT Center training labs both in-person and via Zoom. Choose your attendance preference at registration
- Zoom only: Hands-on training led by an instructor presented via Zoom
- Demonstration: A presentation of an app’s features by an instructor with time for questions at the end. Via Zoom
- On-demand: Recordings of OIT technical training classes that are accessible 24/7
With all these options, this semester is the perfect time to learn new skills or add to existing ones. The fall technical training schedule offers:
- Beginning classes in Spreadsheets, Google Drive, Qualtrics Forms, and several Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Intermediate classes in Google Sheets and Excel
- Classes focused on ND data include Data Governance Bootcamp, dataND: Introduction and Tableau Introduction
Besides the schedule of training classes, you can also find valuable informational sessions in the Time-Out for Tech series this fall.
You can register for OIT technical training classes through Endeavor. Having trouble finding classes in the new Endeavor interface? Click on Library on the left, then OIT Technical Training. All instructor-led classes are listed there.
To register for Time-Out for Tech, join the Time-Out for Tech Google group by going to https://go.nd.edu/timeoutfortech and click the Join Group button.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact OIT training at 574-631-8679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.