OIT strives to support the Notre Dame mission through a wide range of services and partnerships across the University. From virtual and physical computer labs and the Zoom conferencing service to the ND Mobile app and real-time collaboration applications, the OIT supports the services and tools to help you achieve success.
Consulting & Professional Services
The Office of Information Technologies offers a variety of consulting and professional services.
Customized additional IT support services and collaboration.
Consulting and design services for classrooms, conference rooms, and digital signs.
Provides a framework to support stakeholders, project managers, and project teams to improve the delivery of successful projects and solutions.
Facilitates reporting and analysis of enterprise data.
Guiding individuals through change. "The people side of change."
Strategically collaborates with campus partners on implementing new technology solutions.
Supports enterprise authentication and authorization, identity and user lifecycle management, and directory services.
Offers technology education opportunities including instructor lead classes, on-demand classes and a variety of technical learning sessions.
Services and Applications
To see which tools are recommended and supported by OIT, view the full services list below.
- Accounts and Passwords
- Business Processes, Workflows, and Automation
- Collaboration and Chat
- Computers and Hardware
- Computer Labs and Virtual Desktops
- Contact Management and CRM
- Course Management and Delivery
- Data, Reporting, and Analytics
- Digital Signage
- Graphic Design and Media Production
- Documents and Office Productivity
- Emerging Technologies
- Event Management
- File Storage
- Forms, Surveys, and Polling
- Marketing and Communications
- Media Services
- Network and Internet
- Project Management
- Research Computing
- Secure Computing
- Servers and Cloud Computing
- Technologies for Classrooms and Learning Spaces
- Video and Audio Conferencing
- Websites and Mobile Apps