The summer is a great time to learn a new skill or expand an older one with OIT training classes. OIT has classes all through July and into early August. And since all the sessions are conducted via Zoom, learning is just a few clicks away.
Classes being offered in July include:
Google Drive classes:
- Introduction to Google Drive: A great option for storage but an even better one for collaboration
- More Drive Features: Learn about more features beyond the introduction class
- Shared Drives: The best way to share file for projects and departments
- Working in Docs, Sheets and Slides: An overview of each of these applications
- Google Sheets Macros and Pivot Tables: Take your Google Sheets skills to a higher level
- Google Groups, Mail Merge using Google, and Gmail: Learn to use these basic Google apps for added efficiency in your work
- Rush: An easy-to-use video creation tool for any skill level
- Spark: Learn how to make posters, web pages and videos using templates and embedded styles
- InDesign: Intermediate and the new class on Tables, Calendars and Grids: Learn to use this publication design tool
- Photoshop: Basic Layers and Text, and Creating Animated GIFs
- Spreadsheet classes: Introduction to Spreadsheets, and Formulas & Functions: Covers both Excel and Google Sheets
- Excel Pivot Tables: Take your Excel skills to a higher level
Those registered for a class will receive an email a week before the class with links to the class documents and exercise files. Some classes will require you to install software on your computer in advance. You’ll get the Zoom link the day before the class, once registration has closed.