Sharpen your skills with popular computer applications and tools. Here’s your chance to spring ahead by enhancing your technical skills with these OIT training classes in March:
Document Design, Image Creation & Manipulation
- From creating posters and images to modifying photos and images, learn how these Adobe Creative Cloud apps can help elevate your skills: InDesign: Basic Document Creation and Photoshop: Introduction
- Learn how to use Google Drive more efficiently and effectively
- Strengthen your skills in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Expand your knowledge of Google Sheets with Macros Introduction
- Master Qualtrics, the powerful form and survey tool available for campus
- Reach for the next level of data visualization and analytics with Tableau
- Training is also available on internal Notre Dame apps and resources including Data Governance, dataND, buyND, GLez, travelND and AiM
OIT classes are free to Notre Dame faculty, staff and students. The current schedule is available at: oit.nd.edu/training.
If you are interested in attending a class, please register at endeavor.nd.edu, or contact email@example.com for registration assistance or additional information.