Now is the time to upgrade your technical skills with OIT’s technical training classes. Along with the regular selection of Google and Adobe classes, OIT’s spring schedule of classes includes three new spreadsheet classes and a new list of Time-Out for Tech sessions. Follow the links on the OIT Training website to see the full training schedule as well as class descriptions.
Feel you aren’t using Google Drive efficiently?
- Google Drive classes include basic Google Drive, More Features, Working in Docs, Sheets and Slides, and Shared Drives
Design and media work stumping you?
- Five various Photoshop classes will take you from beginner to pro
- Four InDesign classes will help you master the app
- Adobe Rush and Adobe Spark are perfect for your other creative needs
Trying to make sense of the form tools on campus?
- There’s a class on Google Forms and five Qualtrics classes
Want to advance your Google Sheets skills? These three new classes are just the thing for you.
- Google Sheets, Level III: Intermediate Functions: Learn new, efficient ways of getting answers from your data.
- Google Sheets, Level IV: Query Function: Learn to use Query, a powerful function that can perform multiple calculations at once.
- Google Sheets, Level IV: RegEx Functions: Learn to use Regular Expressions (regex) to search cells by content type.
Time-Out for Tech Spring 2021 sessions
Our mini sessions on technical topics are back. Topics include How to Look Good on Zoom, Password Safety, Using Google Groups as a Registration Tool, and more. The full schedule, descriptions of each session, and the link to register can be found in this OIT news article.
Please note: You need to register for this series each semester. Only those who ask to be kept in the group are retained from one semester to another.
Registration for all classes except the Time-Out for Tech sessions is through endeavor.nd.edu. Please contact the training team at email@example.com or 574-631-7227 if you have any questions or concerns.