Now is the perfect time to take your skills to a new level. OIT offers all levels of classes in many popular topics in March. It’s a great chance to brush up on some skills you haven’t used for a while or add some new ones to your list.
- Get tips to use more of Google Drive’s features in Google Drive, Level II: More Drive Features
- Help your team be more productive with the use of Google Drive, Level II: Shared Drives
- Learn to use Google’s new Groups interface in Google Groups
- Simplify your email chores using Mail Merge Using Google and Gmail
Media and Design classes
- Resize, manipulate, touch up photos and learn to work with layers in Photoshop
- Design posters, digital signs, and newsletters in InDesign
- Create infographics quickly and easily with Piktochart
- Learn the magic of spreadsheets in our Introduction class or our Formulas and Functions class. Both classes cover the basics of spreadsheets in Excel and Sheets.
- Take a step deeper into data analysis in Google Sheets with Macros Introduction and Pivot Tables, or our new Sheets classes: Intermediate Functions, Query Function, and RegEx Functions
Forms and Surveys classes
- Create basic forms and surveys using Google Forms
- Gather and process complex data with Qualtrics Forms
OIT Quick Sessions
Don’t have much time for training? Try our 30-minute Time-Out for Tech sessions.
- Time-Out for Tech: Zoom Webinars vs Meetings—Learn which type of Zoom session is right for your needs
- Time-Out for Tech: Guiding Principles for Access to Data—Find out who can get access to what data here at Notre Dame
You can find a calendar of spring classes plus information about Time-Out for Tech at: oit.nd.edu/training.
Not sure if a class is right for you? Feel free to contact 574-631-7227 or email@example.com.