OIT’s popular mini-conference—Taste of Technology—has been rescheduled. A series of 13 virtual sessions will be presented via Zoom throughout the month of May.
Here is your chance to explore new ways to use IT tools and applications in your daily life. Attend one or more of these valuable sessions and add the session(s) to your professional development goals.
You’ll find a variety of engaging topics such as:
- More unique functions in Google Sheets
- Useful Chrome add-ons
- Handy new phone apps
- How to prepare digital files for video
- New tool for brainstorming
- Workspace ergonomics
The Taste of Technology mini-conference is free to all ND faculty, staff and students. You can attend as many sessions as you like. Since all of the sessions will be held online, you’ll need to register to receive information on connecting to the sessions.
To register, choose the group in which you belong, click on the link and follow the instructions:
- Notre Dame faculty, staff, students and retirees: Join the Taste of Technology Google Group
- Spouses, affiliates and friends of the University: Use this form to register for Taste of Technology
Once you have registered successfully, calendar invitations for all Taste of Technology sessions will appear in your Google Calendar. To attend the sessions you are interested in, just click on the Zoom link in the Calendar event, and you can join that session.
The conference schedule and more information about the sessions are available at: oit.nd.edu/tasteoftech.