Why work for OIT?
- Being an OIT student employee gives you an inside look at higher ed IT. We offer challenging and real-world job experience for those who are interested in exploring IT careers.
- We work with your schedule! We know your primary job is being a student, which is why we offer flexible hours, remote options and on-site opportunities.
- Working in OIT gives you workforce experience that is transferrable and relevant. Customer service, project management, and communication skills are valuable to any career!
- Take advantage of many networking opportunities with IT professionals
Want to go behind the scenes during your time at ND? OIT would love to have you as a student worker! Training is provided where applicable. Teams that often rely on students to deliver high-quality services in the OIT include:
- Classroom Technology Support
- Computer Lab Support
- Departmental IT Support
- Help Desk
- Service Repair Center
- Portfolio and Project Management Office
- IT Strategy and Transformation, Communications and Marketing